10 heart touching messages for your love partner this upcoming Valentine's Day

10 heart touching messages for you love partner  this upcoming Valentine's Day. 

Boys and girls, ladies and gentle men, women and men, grandmother and grandfathers. Dont let some steel your love partner with sweet sugar coated words. This is a special love messages for your partner this coming valentine select one or more for your love one because february is a month of showing love. select one and send it to your love partner to show love. 

1. There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in, I knew i had found my special someone.

2. Warmer than the summer breeze, hotter than the sun, more beautiful than the flower, but most importantly, the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you. Happy valentine's day!

3. Without you love, i feel incomplete, because it is you that made me the person i am today, So without you i can not function well.

4. You are unique, incredible, and so inspiring. You own my heart. Happy valentine's day!

5. My text for you is three simple words : I LOVE YOU.

6. The best part of valentine's day is the Opportunity to express all the love that i have in my heart for you . Have a great day, Honey.

7.  No other relationship in my life could compare to the love we share. I'm enamored by your tender touch and your ravishing romance. Happy Valentine's Day to my amazing love!

8. They say it is hard for dreams to come through, but being with you so far proven this statement completely wrong. Happy Valentine's Day!

9. You are a beautiful inside and out, you are my forever Valentine without a doubt

10. as busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's day is a good day for me stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.

Take note : love is sweet with the right person but with wrong person, Tom ad Jerry are even cool. Broken heart is real so love to the maximum and do the right things to avoid heart break because peace correlate with love. 

Audio of a Ghanaian lady poorly describIng a guy who proposed to her click here to listen

  


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post